Monday, January 17, 2011

Koko ni Iru yo!

Also know as "I Am Here!" This is my first manga review & review period so don't get on my case too much. Also, SPOILER ALERT!

I finished "Koko ni Iru yo!" on Friday, using Mangafox. It was my first time using Mangafox and I must say that I am quite impressed with their quality and selection. But anyways, the first time I found this manga series was in a bookstore at my local mall. I was with my friend. Now, I usually like mangas with lots of action, so I was a little hesitant to get it.

Although, when I started reading it, I was hooked from page two. I read the first volume in probably an hour. I absolutely loved it. Then my friends got hooked on it, also, and the book got passed around three times. Then my friend who is a drama manga expert found it on Mangafox, so I started reading it on there. I literally read the rest of it in one sitting. It's so good!

My favorite character is definitely Teru, especially when he just oh so happens to ruin something between Sumino and Hinata. I absolutely loved when he showed up at the amusement park. That was just classic. Although, I was surprised that he was the Black Rabbit. Personally, I thought he would be MEGApig.

Even though Teru is my favorite character, I support Sumino & Hinata. I just love them together. Hinata would definitely be my choice for guys.


I would definitely recommend this manga to any girl who has ever felt ignored at all. It has such a bitter sweet plot and it is just plain and simply adorable. My one friend and I liked it so much that we even started a Fanfiction for it.

Enmu

No comments:

Post a Comment