I actually got to talk to him! By him I mean the guy I have the huge crush on. From here on out, I'm going to call him Colby, although that's not his real name. I don't want to use real names on this blog c;
.
So, I told him that he did a really good job on his audition. He said I can sing really well ♥ Although, because of who I am, I said I fail at singing. He said that I really did sound good. But my shy side took over and I backed away x.x
.
Also, there are new threats. He still looked and smiled at me, but two preps who seemed to like him sat next to him. I don't have that kind of courage x.x Although, I think I'm going to stay and get him first. After all, I was the first one to like him in the class.
.
Next week I'm going to try to start up a conversation with him. He's into photography...
.
Enmu ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment