Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weird Monologues o.o

I didn't get to post yesterday xc

I had drama and guitar...

For drama, I have to prepare an assigned monologue and a song of my choice for next week's class. Of course, I get the most awkward monologue ever. It's of a girl talking about how kids shouldn't kiss each other. Now personally, I totally disagree with that. So I did a cold read of it on stage, and here comes the worst part: a really cute guy, now my biggest crush ever, is in the class! He listened to me and gave me a weird look after I was done xc

Besides the weird monologue, the class is fun. Especially because my biggest crush ever is in the class c: And...I think he likes me. He was glancing at me a lot...and when we played this one game, he stayed around me the whole time. We had to get in "family portraits," where you walk around on stage and when the director says a number, you pose with that number of people. We did five rounds of it, and I was in four of them with him, and three next to him.

But, as always, my karma is terrible when it comes to my crush. They always either don't talk to me, have a girlfriend, are older, live in another state, live in another COUNTRY (sad story x.x), or go to another school. Sometimes it's a combination of those. For this, he goes to a different school and he's two years older than I am. So, of course, the chances of us actually dating aren't that great. Plus, I only see him once a week for twelve weeks. Although, I still am going to try.

Along with my monologue, I have to sing "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. I'm also working on it in guitar lessons. Now, one thing you should know about me it that I CANNOT sing. Yeah, people say I can, but I don't really think I can. So that is going to be yet another fail in front of my crush.

Aside from drama class, yesterday was a snow day and all I really accomplished was getting a new chapter up on my fanfiction. I'm exploding with ideas right now so it's hard to focus on one x.x

I'm not doing much today besides going to confirmation at church, which I HATE with a BURNING PASSION. I can't stand it. I'm forced into it by my meanie parents xP

Now I'm going to go read a manga...or write a fanfiction...or mess around on msn...or watch anime...or something.

Enmu ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment